Alter Index du Forum Alter
Une Société Secrète ...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Crash when importing pdfs that are conversions of Keynote pr

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Alter Index du Forum -> Alter -> Presentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 13:12 (2018) Sujet du message: Crash when importing pdfs that are conversions of Keynote pr Répondre en citant

Hi,

Attempting to import pdfs ... continually crashing. These are Keynote presentations that have been converted to pdf. One imported fine. After that, when I tried to import. I tried dragging and dripping the file, and I also tried "New ... thing" -neither worked. Trashed Sandvox and related files (prefs, caches, etc.) and reinstalled. No help. I am using the latest version of Sandvox (2.6.1) on Intel iMac with OSX.7.4. Karelia support does not seem to know what to do about the problem. Is there anyone in the world who has had similar issues and discovered a fix?

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://forum.karelia.com/viewtopic.php?id=2509
Promotional video production studio

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 13:12 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Alter Index du Forum -> Alter -> Presentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation