Alter Index du Forum Alter
Une Société Secrète ...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Multiple spine projects for animation 1 character to Unity

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Alter Index du Forum -> Alter -> Animation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 05:41 (2018) Sujet du message: Multiple spine projects for animation 1 character to Unity Répondre en citant

Hi,

I'm just looking for a bit of advice \ guidance on the method an workflow for something like this:
I'm working on a small test project, might be considered something of a Zelda clone. So the game camrea has a top down view, with a character that I've animated walking up (away from camera, so you see his rear), left and right and down (faces towards the camera.)
I've gone and made 4 spine projects, 1 for each direction of movement (up, down, left and right). Now my question is, is this the correct\efficient way to go about this? (It seemed logical since the artwork for walking north, so you see the characters rear, is different to the artwork for when he walks down or left or right).
When I want to export this animation data from Spine to Unity for implementation in the game, I'm importing 4 projects for 4 separate animations. Does this make sense?
Alternatively, I assume it would be possible to import all image data into 1 spine project for all directions of animation? Is this a better way to go about it? (1 massive spritesheet at the end of the day containing image slices of rear, front and side views?).
Now, if thats the better option, to have 1 project with ALL animations for ALL directions and artwork, is it possible I can combine my 4 spine projects into 1 or do I need to re-animate everything from scratch and start a new project?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://en.esotericsoftware.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3081
Promotional video company

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 05:41 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Alter Index du Forum -> Alter -> Animation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation