Alter Index du Forum Alter
Une Société Secrète ...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Rusty's Postulate

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Alter Index du Forum -> Alter -> Postulation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Avr - 11:30 (2018) Sujet du message: Rusty's Postulate Répondre en citant

Hi,

Rusty's Postulate: Any mathematical system that is used by both physicists and economists cannot be considered as reflecting the real world.
I've been reading up on advanced physics. I claim zero expertise other than a general knowledge of vectors, matrices, etc. from college. I do know that both physicists and economists used many of the same advanced mathematical tools, such as vectors, tensors, "spaces", and so on in their work. Both groups talk as if those tools actually correspond in some real way to the thing they are investigating - the physical world in one case, and human behavior in the other, and that they have predictive value.
No matter how complex the math may be, at some point it has to refer back to the things being modelled. 
SO...how can it be that the same exact tool can relate to say particles in space AND humans buying stuff at malls?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtopic.php?t=23039
Custom explainer studio

Thank you.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Avr - 11:30 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Alter Index du Forum -> Alter -> Postulation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation